Serbu Firearms, Inc., Tampa, Florida Forum Index Serbu Firearms, Inc., Tampa, Florida
Get it from the horse's mouth!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Serbu Firearms, Inc., Tampa, Florida Forum Index -> SUPER-SHORTY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Centerline

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: BETTER LATE THAN NEVER... Reply with quote

Due to some other NFA projects, I've been slow getting on board with the Serbu Super Shorty. However, good things come to those that wait I guess. Reading prior posts, it looks like I also missed out on the Remington 870 version initial development, the post-Obama election rush and the one-time Remington 870 receiver unavailability. Mine arrived at my FFL/SOT last month, we submitted the Form 4 (hurry up and wait) and I got to test-fire her last week at their range… I LOVE IT! Thanks Mark! I have added a Hogue Tamer grip (really made a difference over the Remington OEM grip) and have the SKT Industries scabbard/holster ready to take her home… "hopefully" by October.

Here she is when I first saw her, with her "big sister" my Remington 870 PFS 87 "Terminator 2 - Sarah Connor" style Shotgun

Her new Hogue Tamer grip and SKT holster

On the range

Wad holes only in the white, she is accurate with slugs!

All tucked-away, just waiting for the Form 4 stamp and to finally take her home!

Centerline

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: FINALLY GOT HER STAMP & HOME! Reply with quote

After right-at a six month wait, I finally got my NFA AOW stamp and got to bring my Serbu Super Shorty home! Three months past my birthday, but better late than never. I love the AOW Mark, thanks for everything!

Here she is at home with her two "big Sisters"

The long awaited NFA red $5.00 AOW stamp!

Ready to go!

Super accurate with slugs

Loves Military buckshot...

But eats up all brands of buckshot & slugs, she's an 870 at heart!

markserbu
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: FINALLY GOT HER STAMP & HOME! Reply with quote

Thanks for the great feedback and awesome pictures! You're welcome for everything, and thanks for being a customer!

Centerline wrote:
After right-at a six month wait, I finally got my NFA AOW stamp and got to bring my Serbu Super Shorty home! Three months past my birthday, but better late than never. I love the AOW Mark, thanks for everything!
Centerline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: PATTERNED THE SERBU Reply with quote

Finally had a chance to get out to the country and pattern the Serbu Super Shorty, instead of just using slugs at the indoor range. Used military .00 buckshot, 9 pellet. Nice and tight at 5 yards and still very respectable at 7 yards. From 10 yards and beyond the 6.5" barrel gave a really wide spread, as to be expected. Pattern was excellent though for CQB situations. Surprised

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Serbu Firearms, Inc., Tampa, Florida Forum Index -> SUPER-SHORTY All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: